Forex Market is very big and powerful tool to make money! I developed automated software and I am trading it live. My goal is to show my followers that turning $1,000 into 1 Million Dollars is a reality. Can’t believe it can happen? Follow me live and check my live statements as I turn $1,000 into $1,000,000!!!
Please visit mytradingweek website to follow this live...
This current GU rally from 76% has stopped at a fibo level so we can see some down…We have supports at 5035 and 5000/10 levels with resistances at 5095 and 5150 levels….if 5150 level is passed we can see some uptrend resumed…Happy trading all….
GBP/USD: 1.4935-40; 1.4780
USD/JPY: hit 76% Fib. on H4
AUD/USD: Supports: 0.9080; 0.9090; - Short term for quick trades
Good level for Buy entry @ 0.9090 area
USD/CHF: 1.0800; 1.0750; 1.0735 quick short level with 10pip stop
G/U looks down on our d1 time frame….clear support is at 4855 which is a d1 fibo level and 4780 as a lower support….4855 could be a turning point but we will update the levels for further down if this level is broken…Resistances are at 4900/05 areas and higher up at around 4950/60 areas….Happy trading [...]
G/U is still bearish but we can see some up moves today being its Friday… supports are at 4845/40 areas and farther down at 4805…with resistances at 4910 area and farther up at 4930 area….also 4975 area is a strong resistance level….
G/U has some early reversal signs on D1 time frame, so we can see some up moves this week…we have resistances at 5010/20 and higher up to 5075/80…Our supports are at 4925/20 and lower at 4845 area….good luck…
Gu is at a key resistance point on fibs which is 50% at 5082….we have supports at 5010/15 and lower at 4965 areas with resistances at 5085 higher up at 5110…
Here are the some levels we post on FFT…
Resistances: 1.5115, 1.5151, 1.5209
Supports: 1.4998, 1.4962, 1.4904
G/U has some key resistance levels that were reached….we have resistances at 5235/40 areas and higher at around 5270, supports are at 5165 and lower at 5120 area…
Supports: 1.5080, 1.5042, 1.4981
Resistances: 1.5202, 1.5240, 1.5301
The predictions that I was posting during last few months are now available only through forexfocustime. Please visit forexfocustime website and subscribe to our prediction services. At this point I will only list important levels, and also an overview of previous day trades.
Prediction: GU has closed the gap as we stated in our post yesterday and bounced off a support we indicated at 5210/15 area…our other support for today is at 5180/85 area with a strong lower support at 5120 area and resistances are at 5250 area and higher up at 5265/70 areas….if upper resistance is broken at 5320 area we will most likely have an up move but for now our outlook is bearish…
1. Long @ 52125, DD 2 pips; MP 33 pips. We had this level marked from yesterdays post…this would be a scalp long which we banked 20-30 pips on this trade
2. Long @ 5180, DD 12 pips; MP 19 pips. This was a scalp trade long which was stopped out at BE as price moved 15+ into the green.
3. Short @ 5270, DD 8 pips; MP 26 pips. This trade happened in early Asia session so this would be more of a scalp and a close for about 20 pips.
Notes: As you can see by the chart that we missed our swing short level which was at 5250 by 5 pips… when price started climbing back to this marked resistance we did not take this short. Also we missed long level by 8 pips which was at 5120 so we would not take this trade unless stated in our next post.
Overall Profit/Loss: 50 pips
Prediction: GU is still bearish with key resistance level at 5315 (if this level is broken to the top we can see some more up moves) and the other resistance is at 5272…supports are at 5240, 5185/90 and key lower support at 5140/45 areas…
1. Long @ 5240, DD: 13 pips; MP 45 pips. Price broke through this level but SL should have held up with a tp at our resistance point for a 32 pip trade.
2. Short @ 5272, DD: 13 pips; MP 134 pips. This was a trend short trade to atleast our first support that price has not bounced at which is 5190, but as per rules we recommend to the lower support level marked of the day which was at 5140. If closed at support at 5190, we would have a 82 pip trade.
3. Long @ 5190, DD: 0 pips; MP 17 pips. This trade moved enought to put our stop at BE and we were stopped out.
Note: Price hit 51906 on our charts which we count as a hit. Also another note about trading the levels is that we count stops and limits not from spreads but price on chart….We use bid charts at Go Markets…
4. Long @ 5140, DD: 2 pips; MP 30<. This level was a key support level that we stated in the predictions, so profit could of been left running some pips….but we will count it as a scalp long for 30 pips.
Overall Profit/Loss: 144
Prediction: GU starting to show some bullish signs with D1 candles…resistances are at 5315 and higher up at 5350/55 areas…supports are at 5275/80 areas and lower at 5240/35 areas…
1. Long @ 5280, DD: 2 pips; MP: 110 pips. This was a long in our trend direction so we hold to second resistance level which was 5350/55…so profit should be 75 pips.
2. Short @ 5355, DD: 21 pips; MP 0 pips. Price ran through this level so we would be got stopped out at -15 pips.
Overall Profit/Loss: +60 pips
Week Profit/Loss: +344 pips
Note: The reason we did not short at 5315 is because price didn’t reach it on first attempt by 6 pips and then come to our support level which we are suppose to hold to second resistance level as per our rules.
If you have questions about our predictions or how we trade them…We will try to set a day next week to chat for 1 hour before London open to answer your questions. We will post a day and time when we will do this on our Blog…