i need advise ( Level trading conflicts )

traderxp

Прохожий
hello all,

i have been trading this level strategy for some time now

but sometims the price goes sideways and it is hitting my tight stoplose

i will share with you a picture for a level that i selected with the price going up and down several times hitting my 3 pips stoplose

why 3 pips? because high risk to reward ratio

all i do is i set a level and i wait for price to close up/down based on the direction and then a price retracmemnt to the same level

look at the picture

but please , who ever can give me the best solution to avoide these bad entries then please tell me

advise me to reduce the noise

show me your height

thanks

1707065321984.png

DiZin

Местный знаток
Я думаю, что стоп в 3 пипса без возможности смотреть стакан - это утопия

Coteus

Почетный гражданин
Это не уровень. Уровень это ордера, а тут никто крупных ордеров не ставил, поэтому цена и месит этот уровень в обе стороны. Я бы посторил уровни вот так:

1707065321984.png

Но одних уровней недостаточно - нужна реакция цены и объема на уровень - расторговка, паттерны и т.д.

PS: про покупку от нижнего уровня 1.0830 я, кстати, писал тут на форуме...

Последнее редактирование:

traderxp

Прохожий
This is not a level. The level is an order, and no one here placed large orders, so the price pushes this level in both directions. I would build the levels like this:

Посмотреть вложение 535395

But levels alone are not enough - you need a reaction of price and volume to the level - trade clearance, patterns, etc.

PS: by the way, I wrote about buying from the lower level of 1.0830 here on the forum...
but your levels are based on the current picture
my level was before all of this price in the picture

an u share your link ?

Coteus

Почетный гражданин
but your levels are based on the current picture
my level was before all of this price in the picture
Вопрос не в том когда построен уровень и как (по экстремумвм, 2-3 точкам, зонам спроса и т.д), а в том является он рабочим или нет. Если посмотрите на данную ситуацию с объемами (хотя бы тиковыми), то можете увидеть, что уровни, которые я построил подтверждены не только реакцией цены, но и реакцией объема, соответственно при подходе, к одному из них, можно было искать точку входа.
Скрин графика я там не выкладывал, просто назвал уровень для покупок, вот тот пост:

Fund Manager

Активный участник
I will give you some hint

Firstly try to avoid 2 - 3 pips as that is too small

Go for Exhaustion Zones where Accumulation has taken place in market on the selected timeframe

Then below the High Or Low Place your Sl by 6 pips atleast for Major Pairs

See the Difference Maybe You Will Hit More TP 😘

Верх