Этот трендовый подойдёт ?

Вложения

• Trend Strengt.ex4
    8,5 КБ · Просмотры: 144
  • Trend Strengt.mq4
    3,6 КБ · Просмотры: 225

vitas334

Местный знаток
Доброго времени суток друзья ! Вот еще разновидность фибо,по-моему такого здесь не было..

Вложения

• FIBO AR.PNG
    FIBO AR.PNG
    55,2 КБ · Просмотры: 1 386
  • Fibo AR.V1.ex4
    8,7 КБ · Просмотры: 413

cardon

Активный участник
что то посмотрел я и нечего не увидел, да есть что то, но там или охереваешь от того что в терминале (весь терминал в уровнях которые даже проверить не можешь) или они близки к стандарту, также заметил в скринах, что иногда ложит сетку наоборот, хотя уровни зеркальные просто циферки другие.
Также насколько я понимаю фибо вешается на предполагаемую первую волну, а индюки вешают на все макс. мин. пики.
Ну и мой вывод если вы ведите волны и расчерчиваете рынок в ручную в поисках первой волны, то лучше стандартный индикатор из терминала, по желанию можно его подправить чуток (добавить уровней)
Это мое мнение, я не навязываю его не кому.

Tsar

Элитный участник
Auto Fibonacci MTF [Muti Time Frime] :in-love:

Explanation of the settings :

- Two different ways of calculating HL : with ZigZag (default) or based on a definite period;
- By default fibo levels follow the direction of the moves (0-100 or 100-0), SwitchFibo allows to switch the levels;
- RayLeft extends the lines to the current bar and RayLeftShift extends them further;
- Colors can be set based on the direction of the move (red for down and lime for up) or one color for each TF (default);
- Line Width is set automatically (default), means from 1 to maximum, or manually.

Вложения

• Fibonacci All TF.jpg
    Fibonacci All TF.jpg
    275,5 КБ · Просмотры: 1 348
  • Fibonacci All TF.mq4
    135,1 КБ · Просмотры: 506

Tsar

Элитный участник
AllPivots_v3.8

Custom Pivot Point with Fibonacci as Values incuded :)
Can changes setting Time Frime, MedianMode, RangeMode, Average & Various Hours.

Вложения

• AllPivots_v3.8 - Standard.jpg
    AllPivots_v3.8 - Standard.jpg
    212,8 КБ · Просмотры: 1 092
  • AllPivots_v3.8 - Custom.jpg
    AllPivots_v3.8 - Custom.jpg
    227,1 КБ · Просмотры: 639
  • AllPivots_v3.8.rar
    76,6 КБ · Просмотры: 237
Последнее редактирование:

Tsar

Элитный участник
Daily Average Fibo Historical v1.0

Custom Daily Average Fibo Historial and another... ;)

Вложения

• Daily Average Fibo Historical v1.0.jpg
    Daily Average Fibo Historical v1.0.jpg
    177,5 КБ · Просмотры: 799
  • Daily Average Fibo Historical v1.0.ex4
    25,3 КБ · Просмотры: 205
  • Daily Average Fibo Historical v1.0 - Setting 1 CountDays.jpg
    Daily Average Fibo Historical v1.0 - Setting 1 CountDays.jpg
    243,5 КБ · Просмотры: 550

rambul

Элитный участник
Версия с MTF.

Вложения

• USDJPYH4.png
    USDJPYH4.png
    64,1 КБ · Просмотры: 566
  • ВЕЕР_ФИБОНАЧЧИ_АВТО_МОД__MTF(trueforex.pp.ua).mq4
    10,1 КБ · Просмотры: 151

vikkhal

Активный участник
Доброго времени суток.
На EURUSD использую один индикатор fibo_entries1-fibo_entries.gif
2-fibo_entries.gif
Пока будет гореть SL туда будет идти цена.
Это работает и на других парах.
Мой профит на скальпинге м1 или м5= 300-500$.

Вложения

• fibo_entries.ex4
    47,6 КБ · Просмотры: 118

BonGo71

Активный участник
1675990761312.png
С кнопочками по зиге)

Вложения

• !!!ZigZag Corrected Fibo button.ex4
    44,7 КБ · Просмотры: 37
  • !!!ZigZag Corrected Fibo button.mq4
    48,9 КБ · Просмотры: 50

Dexterous

Интересующийся
The indicator calculates price movement on the Fibronaci grid
but, either it was written in a drunken state, or it was done on purpose, the price on any instrument goes in the direction where the stop lot is indicated on the indicator.
That means you always buy or sell to the direction of the stop loss ? The last time I checked it didn't go to the stop loss. Because the indicator marks that low or high from the stop loss .

vikkhal

Активный участник
That means you always buy or sell to the direction of the stop loss ? The last time I checked it didn't go to the stop loss. Because the indicator marks that low or high from the stop loss .
I am looking for an entry point in the direction of the stop loss, but if up to this point there were 3 touches and the price did not move further, then there will be a rollback, but I have already switched to another vehicle, so far with a profit of $3000 in 20 trading days.

Dexterous

Интересующийся
I am looking for an entry point in the direction of the stop loss, but if up to this point there were 3 touches and the price did not move further, then there will be a rollback, but I have already switched to another vehicle, so far with a profit of $3000 in 20 trading days.
I will try it again next week and see how it works on m5. Pls can you share the new system you trade now. Thank you

vikkhal

Активный участник
I will try it again next week and see how it works on m5. Pls can you share the new system you trade now. Thank you
It is impossible to put the long-term experience into several sentences. In short: DXY makes the weather on currency pairs, for example, if the price of DXY is growing, then the price of USD CHF is also growing, and the price
EUR USD and GBP USD are falling, try to make a profit on these pairs by determining the direction of movement of the DXY!
Example of the behavior of currency pairs:
прямая-обратная валюта.png

Верх