Отзывы о FBS

FX_Masterr

Активный участник
Они не работают с клиентами из РФ.
Ну это и имел в виду, когда писал, что не работают с русскоязычными. Не работают с людьми из России.

А на их сайте в зоне .сом русский язык есть
Да нету там русского. Это и понятно. Зачем он нужен, если с клиентами из РФ не работают априоре.

AHM

Интересующийся
I am a forex trader since 2010, Before I was trading with diff broker which are good in comparison to FBS.
How I got Scam here is one of my friend said he is trading here to get bonus so I also started here and invest such a big amount near 10000$,
When i started trading on my real account what I found is looks like that someone is controlling my account using some tool.

I placed Trades set TP and SL, I saw that price of TP met and trade also becomes yellow to get closed but what trade did not closed and again price reversed and after few mins SL reached .

This issue happened to me many times and I reported to FBS they says there is nothing like that we cannot help.

And now other issue is when trade placed Server becomes offline many times and when it comes active again found price hits SL.

I was using lot size mostly 1 or 5 and found only that time these cases happened to me.
These bastards says use our VPS to trade for this issue, But when I found offline issue on my own Personal Internet then same time i found on vps same issue.
The complete cheat and scam made on my account made loss of total near 7000$ loss in my real account, Hardly I cashout my money rest .

This is not end here,
Many other best brokers does not charges on withdrawals,
But guess what here these scammers charges too much per withdrawal means you need to Earn too much in order to cashout.

Now recently these scammers launched a contest Drive LEXUS from FBS!
Here I traded many lots and got lot of codes which was enough to win at lest 1 tShirt,

Account: 8228299 Standard (USD)
#231754, #675733, #261590, #252271, #879896, #582468, #893076, #304249, #502333, #127680, #347614, #859315, #751701, #839041, #477319, #798388, #582140, #267548, #891237, #893129, #537319, #674196

Proof in screenshot

sEvJERGGTLWqXW_1e95P0w.jpeg

but what these scammers not even given me single Tshit as prize draw, and rascals were keep sending me email remember to win more keep trading 5 lots to get more codes.

Look there is no code matched to my profile

SVMrPjdaSKOLJucBLOPhyw.jpeg

All the winners codes are Fake and there is no Single winner
Also the Car winner is Fake don't go with this trap.

I lost a big amount due to these bastards cheats these scammers not given me single cent return as compensation by accepting own fault.

here is my real account proof of loss.

QFttVsj5SVeZKATtaU-xWA.jpeg

I am really Disappointed by trading at this Scam broker.

If you are starter in market please never chose this scam broker FBS for your trading.

This is fully controlled run by Scam team who knows only to cheat you.
I also sent many support tickets to help me and check errors for same how I am losing only but these scammers said we cannot help you.
All support is very poor also withdrawal is very bad here they charges too much fee in comparison to payment gateway.

Until I get any REFUND or prize for my losses I will keep aware other users so that they not comes into the trap of these scammers.

Последнее редактирование модератором:

stawros45

Активный участник
Кто-то сейчас работает с этим брокером? Есть проблемы с выводом? Русскоязычный сайт и филиал что исчезли окончательно?

Верх