SuperEa Billion

xoom

Интересующийся
I've been running the EA on my live account for about a month and I can confirm it makes profits. The EA has been updated and Gio told me it runs safer than before. With the most updated version I think I can double my balance in few months based on the backtest, which is still great.

I tested some other EAs from MQL5 or other forums, but none of them worked better than SuperEA. Most EAs out there look good on backtest only and didn't make any profits on demo or live. I trusted Gio's live account results and got the EA and I am still happy with the decision.

gio64

Новичок форума
....258%.....
drive.google.com/open?id=1P0fOPRX8YJl6vQAOAyX6cs86gsloj4rr

Последнее редактирование модератором:

xoom

Интересующийся
Here's January Week 4 Thursday and Friday result on my live account (AUD). I started running the updated EA on M15 chart Wednesday evening in Australia and this is the result for two days.

From next Monday I'm going to run the EA with another setting on M5 chart. I'll try to post future results.

Вложения

• 2019-January-Week-4.jpg
    2019-January-Week-4.jpg
    976,4 КБ · Просмотры: 151

Dalel

Прохожий
excellent I get 522% in 13 week....

Вложения

• live.gif
    live.gif
    31,2 КБ · Просмотры: 41

gio64

Новичок форума
.... 296% from 30/11/2018....
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OHfM8e_KH70DkRmeOImw7gtNqIa8hdFZ

gio64

Новичок форума
.....and last week result 17% profit....
drive.google.com/open?id=1AyfKMCaXE9MN7-_d3wt_v3SO94zZPSEC

fxover

Интересующийся
Here's January Week 4 Thursday and Friday result on my live account (AUD). I started running the updated EA on M15 chart Wednesday evening in Australia and this is the result for two days.

From next Monday I'm going to run the EA with another setting on M5 chart. I'll try to post future results.

thank you XOOM with your screenshot we know now exactly how this EA work...coding it write now...will make it even better... ;):):) ;) :D

xoom

Интересующийся
i don't care about price stupid ass...i care about time of trades coz stupid xoom show....
Even before I uploaded my trading results, Gio already disclosed his trading lots and order times by linking his signals on MQL5 and sharing his live trading results. Who's stupid, huh? оО

If you've got nothing to improve or don't want to help other people, just shut up and don't ever check out this thread again.

xoom

Интересующийся
This week's trading results

Вложения

• 2019-Week-5.jpg
    2019-Week-5.jpg
    825,8 КБ · Просмотры: 103
Последнее редактирование:

GhostWarrior

Элитный участник
ага видим как ты сам собой общаешься через 2-3 фейк аккаунта! типа купили довольные, скоро на гаваии! стратегия у тебя обычный усреднител, ничего нового, просто адекватный ММ! так что тут основой считаю именно ММ, а не стратегию по усреднение! и хватит уже гуглы диск ссылку кидать, тупо поднимая свой хлам тему!

gio64

Новичок форума
.....We update the Ea ... Please check
drive.google.com/open?id=13Ost2-XPrH3rsJ8We2ZOLjCialey6Ss9
drive.google.com/open?id=1xQHe04vBaY-v_mo4xRwHJ42LEV73v1vd

gio64

Новичок форума
207.180.243.180/10463866.htm

gio64

Новичок форума