Аналитика от Трейдера-Волновика

SorosTrader

Прохожий
Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи форума, хочу рассказать о торговле на валютном рынке форекс и бирже. Торговля ведется с 2008 года, более 11 лет. В торговле используется комплексный анализ рынков, включая анализ японских свечей с техническим анализом, но без графика, т.к. за долгое время торговли все данные индикаторов понимаю по графику. Индикаторы нужны для начинающих трейдеров, со временем, приходит понимание рынка. Я веду бесплатно аналитические обзоры о дальнейшем движении цены. Вы можете сами убедиться в том, что на валютном рынке Forex и Бирже можно зарабатывать. Я выкладываю видео раз в неделю или две. Иногда чаще. Рассматриваю для бесплатной аналитики 7 валютных пар и золото. Если кому-то что-то непонятно, я объясняю и показываю на примере реального рынка. Буду рад, если помогу начинающим трейдерам стать успешнее. Верьте в себя, все получится. Хорошего дня и настроения.

Venochan

Активный участник
Hello, dear forum users, I want to talk about trading on the Forex currency market and the exchange. Trade has been conducted since 2008, more than 11 years. In trade, a comprehensive analysis of markets is used, including the analysis of Japanese candles with technical analysis, but without a chart, because For a long time of trading, I understand all the indicators data on a schedule. Indicators are needed for novice traders, over time, an understanding of the market comes. I conduct free analytical reviews of further price movements. You can see for yourself that you can earn money on the Forex and Exchange markets. I upload a video once a week or two. Sometimes more often. I am considering for free analytics 7 currency pairs and gold. If someone does not understand something, I explain and show on the example of the real market. I will be glad if I help novice traders become more successful. Believe in yourself, everything will work out. Have a nice day and mood.
great work brother ....

Последнее редактирование модератором:

SorosTrader

Прохожий
[QUOTE = "SorosTrader, post: 1458670, member: 173413"]
Hello, dear forum users, I want to talk about trading on the Forex currency market and the exchange. Trade has been conducted since 2008, more than 11 years. In trade, a comprehensive analysis of markets is used, including the analysis of Japanese candles with technical analysis, but without a chart, because For a long time of trading, I understand all the indicators data on a schedule. Indicators are needed for novice traders, over time, an understanding of the market comes. I conduct free analytical reviews of further price movements. You can see for yourself that you can earn money on the Forex and Exchange markets. I upload a video once a week or two. Sometimes more often. I am considering for free analytics 7 currency pairs and gold. If someone does not understand something, I explain and show on the example of the real market. I will be glad if I help novice traders become more successful. Believe in yourself, everything will work out. Have a nice day and mood.
[/ QUOTE]
great work brother ....
Спасибо

Верх