Can anyone please mod Rus Never Repaint?

KalliMalli

Интересующийся
Hi. Rus Never Repaint one of the best indicator I have ever seen.
But this has a problem, arrows disappearing. To confirm that, you need to refresh your chart.
Some other arrow indicators, for example, ASCTrend1i flashes arrow till candlestick close. You don't need to refresh chart.
So I want you to mod Rus NR to make it delete failed arrow on realtime or after candlestick close without refreshing chart, like as ASCTrend1i do.
Thanks.

Вложения

• Rus Never Repaint original.mq4
    11,3 КБ · Просмотры: 275

Аввакум2

Гуру форума
But this has a problem, arrows disappearing. To confirm that, you need to refresh your chart.
Some other arrow indicators, for example, ASCTrend1i flashes arrow till candlestick close. You don't need to refresh chart.
So I want you to mod Rus NR to make it delete failed arrow on realtime or after candlestick close without refreshing chart, like as ASCTrend1i do.
Thanks.

Здесь есть рабочий, и плюс – усовершенствованный:

https://forexsystemsru.com/threads/deljus-graalem.76901/#post-891948

KalliMalli

Интересующийся
Thanks.
I found a solution. I don't need help anymore.
Thanks guys.

KalliMalli

Интересующийся
[QUOTE = "king, post: 1428054, member: 48990"]
What is your solution? Can you share?
[/ QUOTE]

Вложения

• indi sbnr2+save2_alert mod.mq4
    24 КБ · Просмотры: 235
Верх