robot martingale proper

weichafe

Интересующийся
Hi. I'm new in the forum. there is someone who can improve this robot, it is a real machine gun

Вложения

• Proper.mq4
    66 КБ · Просмотры: 342

weichafe

Интересующийся
from 1m to 1h, any pair with low spread. The idea is that someone can improve it. important to set the price levels for the robot to open orders

weichafe

Интересующийся
I am just learning the functions of the forum, my native language is Spanish. I'm sorry for the errors

Iulian

Интересующийся
Today's GBPUSD M5 performance. Standard settings, nothing changed. 10% in a day is amazing.

Вложения

• 1 day.PNG
    1 day.PNG
    40,1 КБ · Просмотры: 207

weichafe

Интересующийся
so is. I have tried many configurations, with MA filter, also different time frames. the result is explosive but when you see that a large candle appears against the trend, the advisor will not support and blow the account

weichafe

Интересующийся
you have to run when there is low volatility. Monday Tuesday. in short, away from high news. I would like to add the WPR as a filter, to enter right into overbought or oversold levels. I am not an encoder, some of this I understand but I do not have time to study now. I am operating a micro account with several advisors 15 days ago. this is my result, 07:55 a.m., chile time

Вложения

• Captura de pantalla de 2019-03-28 07:29:42.png
    Captura de pantalla de 2019-03-28 07:29:42.png
    4 КБ · Просмотры: 77

weichafe

Интересующийся
hello. example. par eurchf. within these price levels the robot will work

Вложения

• Captura de pantalla de 2019-04-15 17:32:04.png
    Captura de pantalla de 2019-04-15 17:32:04.png
    3,3 КБ · Просмотры: 112
Верх