Very profitable forex system (2% drawdown during 3 year) more 100%

Li Yuan Fx

Прохожий
Hello guy .My name is Li Yuan, I have been in forex for more than 10 years. The system I have been creating little by little. And now that I see that it is stable I am willing to sell it to whoever I want.. I present my automatic system. I have been doing this for a long time and many changes and modifications to achieve the stability that nobody has in the forex market. The account that I am going to start started with a deposit of 100,000 and there are more than 500,000 withdrawals with only 2% drawdown. You can raise the risk and the profit can go between 100-200% monthly easily and without problems. If anyone wants these results, contact me. It is a system based on price action and candle pattern so it always works and with low drawdown.

Number Account ; 180012
Password : abcd123456
Server: Unitedfinanciallive
Mt4

Pulse in Show all history. More 3 year trading.

To price you can ask in Skype ID : grid.hedge

Best regards

Вложения

• Li Yuan.png
    Li Yuan.png
    69,2 КБ · Просмотры: 86
Последнее редактирование модератором:

vitto.mq4

Местный знаток
Hello guy .My name is Li Yuan, I have been in forex for more than 10 years. The system I have been creating little by little. And now that I see that it is stable I am willing to sell it to whoever I want.. I present my automatic system. I have been doing this for a long time and many changes and modifications to achieve the stability that nobody has in the forex market. The account that I am going to start started with a deposit of 100,000 and there are more than 500,000 withdrawals with only 2% drawdown. You can raise the risk and the profit can go between 100-200% monthly easily and without problems. If anyone wants these results, contact me. It is a system based on price action and candle pattern so it always works and with low drawdown.

Number Account ; 180012
Mt4

Best regards
Show monitoring at -www.myfxbook.com

ZIKILO

Элитный участник
Грех продавать такого робота))) типичный мошенник, которому нужны деньги ... вы не по адресу.... здесь не лошки!

oddron

Местный житель
Грех продавать такого робота))) типичный мошенник, которому нужны деньги ... вы не по адресу.... здесь не лошки!
Просто по балдеть: Прикинь, поймали этого мошенника. Присел он на нашу кичу. И на вписке такой заходит: Hello guy!!! Угу)))

Loic

Новичок форума
Стырил где-то инвест в инете и впаривает воздух)))))) проходите мимо, уважаемый мошенник!!!))))

Li Yuan Fx

Прохожий
Everyone who calls me scam ... should show this with proof. Or on the contrary it may be a crime to name a person a scammer. That in the first place. Second, what is this scam based on? If you cannot be profitable in forex ... it is not my problem. You should study a little more as I have done. Here is the verified account at FX blue. So that you have a little envy.

If someone serious wants these results, talk to me on skype: grid.hedge

They will not regret it. The others very lucky and get to study friends.

-https://www.fxblue.com/users/510804

Here my results

Number Account ; 180012
Mt4

vitto.mq4

Местный знаток

Number Account ; 180012
Mt4

Best regards

See how to trade and how much
Login: 822168
Password: tyson168
Server: TriumphFX-LiveLMAX Global MetaTrader 4.png

Loic

Новичок форума
Таких акк, у которых сделки в воздухе море. Админ, заблочте этого мошенника))) Народа море наверное развел, поршивец.

Li Yuan Fx

Прохожий

Number Account ; 180012
Mt4

Best regards

Thank you to my new client.

Li Yuan Fx

Прохожий
I will not respond to anyone else in this post. It is clear that the forum is full of people who do not know how to appreciate the work of others for many years to make a good system.

Whoever wants to earn money on my skype I hope. Skype: grid.hedge

Good luck to all

king

Активный участник
My message to Li Yuan. I watched your trade today. I could not see when poition opened, but i saw only in history list one trade with profit which lasted for 2 hours. I could not undertand how it can be. I think your account is fake. And it is not real trades. You just want to earn money from selling scam.

ZIKILO

Элитный участник
Интересно, как договорился с брокером, что сделки отображаются после, а не в реальном времени?

vitto.mq4

Местный знаток
Интересно, как договорился с брокером, что сделки отображаются после, а не в реальном времени?
Это брокеры мошенники, я выше выкладывал пароли от счета, там такая же схема...
Сделки появляются только в истории счета...

Верх