MaxDD: 2.43%
Trades: 277
Winning Ratio: 77%
Profit Factor: 1.39
Profit this Year: 32.13%

7993df1dgw1e676dscak0j20dt07tt8z.jpg

sourcecodefx

Новичок форума
Recently, more and more friends have showed their interest in our account management services (via PM, Email or Skype), hoping to have a better understanding of our PAMM programs, so we decided to present a more detailed description of our services in the next posts.

sourcecodefx

Новичок форума
SourceCode provides service for corporate and individual investors who want to diversify their investments or achieve higher return than the Treasury bill’s. Our trading strategies are based on several automated systems which have been tested for six years in the Forex markets.

You only need to open your own account on the brokerage firms we recommend or on the firm you prefer, and simply allow us to trade on your behalf, and then you can make profits without actually doing anything.

SourceCode is motivated by a performance fee of gross profits achieved monthly. We primarily focus our currencies on EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD pairs. You can check profits, withdraw and deposit funds at anytime without any penalties or early withdrawal fees.

SourceCode strongly believes that capital protection and capital preservation are as important as capital creation.

baton1

Новичок форума
Кто нибудь объяснит, что здесь происходит? Мне так и ни чего не прислали и нужно ли это?

Adventurer

Почетный гражданин
"Почём опиум для народа?"

Объяснить никто не хочет, получив все пропадают. Мистика какая-то. Наверное уже на Хайнане трескают утку по пекински.
Даже Шоколад пропал! o_o

Юля!!!!!
Раз Шоколад тоже пропал, обращаюсь к Вам. Перенесите эту ветку в раздел платных предложений. Посмотрев их сайт поймете почему. _http://sourcecodefx.com/index.php/en/

Последнее редактирование:

sourcecodefx

Новичок форума
Thank you for your replies. (and sorry that I cannot speak Russian)
I have claimed that the EAs I sent to you are not the EAs I run for myself and my clients. And I don't mean to send you my system by sharing my performance here.
I'm also sorry that I don't have time to send you one by one. and I think I might have put the thread on wrong section, indeed.
Anyway, I'm very happy to meet you here,and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Good luck, my friends.

sourcecodefx

Новичок форума
Our Strategy

The success of our automated trading programs fully relies on our systematic strategies which are evolved from proprietary algorithms applied across several time frames. The system strategies capitalize on both trend and range trading. These strategies are continuously monitored analyzed as well as regularly updated. As you can appreciate it, studying and refining these strategies and making them work together took years of analysis, testing and live market experience.

It is our aim therefore to provide the opportunity to investors to participate in these automated trading programs resting assured that these programs are applying successfully a sophisticated trading logic based on many parameters, time frames, strategies, leverage and risk management controls as opposed to traditional asset management programs that are fully dependent on the human factor.

sourcecodefx

Новичок форума
How it works?
The systematic and proprietary automated trading programs that we use relies on three key pillars all contributing to a regular and sustainable performance as briefly explained below:

The directional system based on the entry/exit multi timeframe set of trading systems. The overall design of this trading system addresses frequent market anomalies (i.e. an oversold condition in an uptrend) and the logic behind it integrates separate trend and range components.

The risk management system seeks to limit losses during unfavorable market moves. It is subdivided into three routines: systematic stop loss placement, number of traded markets, and an individual/global management of open positions. Careful structuring of these elements is the driving force behind the capital protection system.

Finally the money management system selects the most appropriate position size according to the past and current account balance, and in doing so, greatly improves the gains of a strategy without increasing its risk. Money management is still not so widespread in Europe in spite of its high value, but since our favorite automated trading program is spearheading its use in our programs is evident and necessary.

Overall, several strategies in total contribute in a non-linear fashion to the managed account performance. Additionally the systems are monitoring and using approximately several different liquid pairs so as to generate a very high number of transactions, allowing the different programs, based on different investment profiles to reach a little faster the desired level of statistical validity. In fact every single strategy component is integrated on the basis of its contribution to the overall risk reward profile.

sourcecodefx

Новичок форума
Recently, more and more traders and investors have showed their interests in our trading, so I'd like to show you my performance on myfxbook.com
_http://www.myfxbook.com/members/trade4hapi/spytrader/320952
large.jpg

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Верх