Fund Managers Copy Trading

Naison

Активный участник
What's the fun of dropping screenshot crops? Bind the account to myfxbook and make it public. I don't understand what it's designed for

Fund Manager

Активный участник
Fun of Dropping Screenshot Crops is that It shows you Before And After Trades Not Hindsight Trades I dont want to put myfxbook public because I want people to Contact Me And Ask Me For The Investor Password of the Account that I will give and also Join My Forex Group If I leave the password here in front of all They can reverse engineer My Strategy And Plan and also Leaving It Here People Dont Contact At All So Do you understand why like this Now If You Contact Me I Will Give You FXMerge Links Or Investor Password Of Account Direct

Fund Manager

Активный участник
How Are You All
New Week
Mostly I dont see the Calendar at all or the News Events and Just solidly follow my plan Mainly Because News Events only
1 - Catalyzes an already established trend Or
2 - Creates a spike the deadly ones (laugh) opposite trend but the price will revert to original trend very soon

SO JOIN ME AND GROW YOUR ACCOUNTS WITH ME STRESS FREE

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Fund Manager

Активный участник
Alright Mates I called Bullish EURUSD Long Time Before if you check out the Group. I dont know I cannot search the previous one where I posted it here BUT This is Real Hard Trade where many get it wrong. I have some sizeable lots on 1 Account worth 10K that is being managed only by managing or maneuvering Strategically Sls only and Now I Am In Big Profit. Here see it for yourself and if you move backwards in this Group you will find out where I posted the Bullish Setup with Statement "To The Moon And Beyond"

But one cannot trust the market and must have backup to control it again and Ride BIG[/B][/COLOR]

Alright Here some Screenshots

1708435252714.png

1.08350 is not far away for a Massive Gain on the Account

If you check out the entries 3- 4 entries are right at the bottom with Sl only 2 - 3 pips to spare. Thats how trading is with me. Smart Sl Management that wont let anyone down who has partnered me or joined with me. Here is the Screenshot Displaying Just That

1708435380656.png

The entries are at 1.07612 with sl at only 1.07568 One can enter Big Like this and Go Heavy On It

If you understand what I mean

JOIN ME NOW AND ENJOY THE SAME

Fund Manager

Активный участник
Target has been Broken and You score Big With Me. This is a 50% gain on a 10K with really controlled Risk on Display
I maneuvered this since 2 weeks as price was really entangled. For the month of Feb 24 5K from one of 10K under me
Will withdraw this from Real Account and Reset Account to 10K and Start Off Again

JOIN ME NOW AND GROW WITH ME TOWARDS MUTUAL FINANCIAL GOALS

1708459273306.png

1708459286139.png

Реакции: 7000

Fund Manager

Активный участник
FOMC Next Are You Ready ... Join me And you will be Waiting for FOMC and Other Sorts of meetings (beaming face with smiling eyes)
JOIN ME NOW

Pre-FOMC

1708539912065.png

JOIN ME AND ENJOY THE SAME

ABOVE ALL WITH SLS AND TPS
JOIN ME AND HAVE SUPERB GROWTH LONG TERM

Fund Manager

Активный участник
GBPJPY

\/

1709216686277.png

Target The GREEN LINE

Fund Manager

Активный участник
OK WATCH THIS \/

First Up GBPJPY Be sure to check out the Sl placements and the Target Profits ... On Dispay is Smart Sl management that even if you make errors ... Everybody makes errors ... Human cannot be error free ... But it is how you can unveil out of it and still hit Targets is shown below ... Many had SHORT GBPJPY on radar for this one But to go long with critical orders at right points and hit target gives good satisfaction ... Here it is \/

1710870272949.png

1710870285981.png

Fund Manager

Активный участник
I WAS BUSY

I couldn't post regularly

Account Management requires alot of skill and technique to get out of tough conditions that market presents time to time

DiZin

Местный знаток

Fund Manager

Активный участник
There were characters with the suffix .r.
Suddenly you are trading in different directions, and on demos. And you only show us “successful” pictures.
Without monitoring it “doesn’t count”
There WERE NO CHARACTERS WITH THE SUFFIX R. FIRSTLY CHECK IT. THE POSTS WITH CAPS WERE REMOVED NOT MY FAULT.
There is No Trading IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS Its PART OF TRADING to change sides and not on demos. ON THE FORUM I will show MONITORING NOT A PROBLEM But it will be of Demos. You contact my Skype Or Skype Group where I may show you Live Accounts its upon me. Because I have mostly women UNDER ME I will refrain from posting Live Account. You only show us "successful" pictures What pictures you want to see. I cannot update all day on the forum and go crazy as I have REAL THINGS in my hand too.

NOTE THIS I wont give away any details to anybody what I am doing in trading not even slight BUT ITS HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL.
ALSO NOTE THIS If you want to Trade with me STOP POSTING RUBBISH COMMENTS and ASK ME FOR THE INVESTOR PASSWORD.
WILL GIVE YOU Rather then Posting Nonsense Claims And Jargons. Dont Waste My Time. ASK ME STRAIGHT FOR INVESTOR PASSWORDS. I Will Give You. And You will understand what counts and what "doesnt count"

Fund Manager

Активный участник
How will you prove again that you are the owner of the account? Can you “test” open a trade with a minimum lot for the specified instrument at the moment?
HAHAA FIRST GET THE INVESTOR PASSWORDS. I Will Prove It Now I Am The Owner Of the account

Futher I tell all Accounts are managed only BY ME BECAUSE THERE ARE GIRLS AND WOMEN AND I LIKE THEM TOO MUCH

Get the INVESTOR PASSWORD I will prove it now to you and Stop this jargon here

Lets talk Straight Come on my Skype I will show you Live and Demo trading while I Talk With You

I am Not Showing any Jokes to you like others over here Add me Let me show you

Fund Manager

Активный участник
Proof For All Below Here. I will not give away Live Accounts But I assure you I have plenty under me

Primary Plan 01

Account Startup 10K

READ ALL DETAILS BELOW CAREFULLY AND SCRUTINIZE IT

Account is nearly 80% Up in 3 Months That Is 24 Year with Max DD Only 32%

1711120407834.png

1711120516295.png

1711120564099.png

1711120684138.png

Here is the Link Its under my Management Display Accounts Check The Profile Page And The Picture

-https://www.fxmerge.com/strategies-results/524475/primary-plan-stream-01

Join Me Now Through Skype And Grow The CONTACTS Are On The First Page

Реакции: mlmz

Fund Manager

Активный участник
Proof For All Below Here. I will not give away Live Accounts But I assure you I have plenty under me

Primary Plan 02

Account Startup 10K

READ ALL DETAILS BELOW CAREFULLY AND SCRUTINIZE IT

Account is nearly 120% Up in 3 Months That Is 24 Year with Max DD Only 33%

1711121211178.png

1711121265214.png

1711121321044.png

1711121441482.png

1711121525503.png

Here is the Link Its under my Management Display Accounts Check The Profile Page And The Picture

-https://www.fxmerge.com/strategies-results/521246/primary-plan-stream-02

Fund Manager

Активный участник
Ok Now I assure you what is shown on Demo Or Display is Nothing compared to Live. Live Account Profit is much more with very consistent record. On Demo Or Display I place trades as I get time. Because I have my hands busy during week with Live Accounts.

If you ask me for Live Accounts Password I wont give it. Its my account plus some women under me and I wont ever show those accounts. Come Join Me and See For Yourself. Whats shown on Display Or Demo will be Replicated On Live with much Higher Profit and Return. Drawdown approximately same. Let me know through Contacts And Channels. Email Me. Add me on Skype.

Start Talking and ENTER IN A DEAL with me. I want to Grow my Portfolio. So I am posting here. You also want to grow your Portfolio. So you are here. JOIN ME AND GROW TOWARDS GROWTH AND TARGETS THAT I AND YOU CAN ACHIEVE TOGETHER.

HERE IS THE PLAN:

Minimum Deposit: $2000 Choose your Broker. Give me MT4 # and Password. Every 14 Days Withdrawals. 50% Split to me.
Recommended Deposit: $5000 Choose your Broker. Give me MT4 # and Password. Every 14 Days Withdrawals. 50% Split to me.
Ideal Deposit: $10,000 Choose your Broker. Give me MT4 # and Password. Every 14 Days Withdrawals. 50% Split to me .
From Above $10000 Profit split between Me and You is negotiable.

• Haha

Fund Manager

Активный участник
Tricky very Tricky markets eh? Will eat many in these days.

You want to have a peek in my live accounts. I will give you a peek. Ask me for it .

But If I give you Live Account Investors you will have to Enter in Deal with me at the end of Investor Session that is about 14 days.

All the history is there. Analayze it. But you have to Join Me at the end of the run

DiZin

Местный знаток
Tricky very Tricky markets eh? Will eat many in these days.

You want to have a peek in my live accounts. I will give you a peek. Ask me for it .

But If I give you Live Account Investors you will have to Enter in Deal with me at the end of Investor Session that is about 14 days.

All the history is there. Analayze it. But you have to Join Me at the end of the run
Почему Вы бросили счёт после публикации мониторинга? Боитесь слить?

Вложения

• Screenshot_20240328_230037_com.yandex.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20240328_230037_com.yandex.browser.jpg
    546,8 КБ · Просмотры: 6
Верх