kevinator 5m retracement system

kevinator

Новичок форума
Eurusd

Enter a little late but trade still running and good.

Вложения

• ll.jpg
    ll.jpg
    113,2 КБ · Просмотры: 196

kevinator

Новичок форума
usd chf5m

Current trade on usd chf 5m

Вложения

• ll.jpg
    ll.jpg
    115,9 КБ · Просмотры: 136

kevinator

Новичок форума
eurjpy 5m

A little late entry eurjpy trade still running.

Вложения

• ll.jpg
    ll.jpg
    114,3 КБ · Просмотры: 88

kevinator

Новичок форума
usd cad 5m

Ugly usdcad trade...hold still in trades will see were it takes me,

Вложения

• ll.jpg
    ll.jpg
    117,6 КБ · Просмотры: 97

kevinator

Новичок форума
eurusd 5m

Trade eurusd 5m late entry but still running.Market just getting hot with activity.Will trade next few hours until cannot run anymore.

Вложения

• ll.jpg
    ll.jpg
    115,6 КБ · Просмотры: 106

zjaako

Активный участник
Сегодня днём я к сожалению не торговал, пропустил много хороших входов.
Сделка EU +12п. Вход против mtf stoch, но было очевидно, что небольшой откат точно будет.

Вложения

• EURUSD_12.05.2011.PNG
    EURUSD_12.05.2011.PNG
    51,4 КБ · Просмотры: 180

krendel38

Активный участник
У Кевинатора на скриншотах много сделок против стохастика. Так что вообще правила не понятны. Работа на повезёт-не повезёт.

kevinator

Новичок форума
Sometimes I get * in the zone*when trading and can somewhat anticipate what the market is going to do and trade in that way.

I have hard rules for total trading beginers of the system.

Some traders wait until the mtf stochs are trending in one way and the price to hit the opposite tma or pullback to the line then take the RF bar in the direction of the trend and that usually turns out to be a nice trade though not that often, but the quality of the trade is good.

This is all ok with me as long as you continue to win and grasp a few basic concepts.
1, Your eye is being trained to look at a chart and find the direction of the market and that is apparent at the first look.
2,In time you will learn not to stay in a trade to long and you will be able to estimate your take profit based on how fast or slow the market is moving.

These are fundamentals not taught to new traders but will be quickly learned by trading the system due to the fast paced nature of the trades being made.

You will not have to wait all day to find a good trade.It is like throwing new swimmers into a pool and they will first swim to survive then over time swim to race and compete but this takes practice.

kevinator

Новичок форума
Сегодня днём я к сожалению не торговал, пропустил много хороших входов.
Сделка EU +12п. Вход против mtf stoch, но было очевидно, что небольшой откат точно будет.
I agree, there are some really good trades when london market opens and market is fast.It is very easy to get three straight trades in the direction of the trend at that time for good profits.

kevinator

Новичок форума
usdcad 5m

Moving on...here is the current usdcad 5m trade...holding.

Вложения

• ww.jpg
    ww.jpg
    115,6 КБ · Просмотры: 111

kevinator

Новичок форума
eurjpy 5m

Current trade eurjpy 5m holding against fib retrace.

Вложения

• ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    114,7 КБ · Просмотры: 72

kevinator

Новичок форума
Eurjpy5m approaching 100pips live

Still in the position eurjpy approaching 100pips...will hold.I could have opened more positions at the entry points and added 1 lot.This is how you turn 100pips into 300pips by opening multiple positions down the hill then add total pips in the end.

Вложения

• hh.jpg
    hh.jpg
    134,5 КБ · Просмотры: 110

kevinator

Новичок форума
Gbpusd

In early on gbpusd as stoch mtf was flat comming in off double lbottom from TMA.

Вложения

• dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    113,5 КБ · Просмотры: 65

kevinator

Новичок форума
eurusd 5m

Eurusd trade coming in off the flat....hold.

Вложения

• xx.jpg
    xx.jpg
    112,9 КБ · Просмотры: 68

kevinator

Новичок форума
audusd 5m approaching 50pips

Audusd almost 50 pips profit.......hold.

Вложения

• tt.jpg
    tt.jpg
    112 КБ · Просмотры: 80

troyan

Заблокирован
Я так понял вы тестируете систему на демо счете, не могли бы вы выложить отчет торговли за эту неделю?

kevinator

Новичок форума
Ok 1 more

100+ eurusd still running live..........hold.

Вложения

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    111,4 КБ · Просмотры: 126

kevinator

Новичок форума
Hello

My statement would not make sense to you as I have a lot of things going at once.I am building the new system and have some trades on exotics while also testing the posted system on same account.

I will tell you this though the system has average 120k a day on 6 pairs trading 2k lots.Some trades are short term many are hold.

I am sure I could make much more if I added a strategy like max trade were I would add lots as the trend steps down.I could have made the 100 pips to 200+ if I traded that way.

But at this time no I will not release my statement as I have more going due to my testing and it is hit and miss on my other systems (mostly hit)but if you did see it you would be private messaging me for some more of my work.

I post the screen shots so you all can see how to trade the system efficiently.It is one thing to talk about what you can do but to show is another ball game and much clearer to the mind.

Верх