мои лучшие Индикаторы - My best indicators

leledc

Прохожий
You're not envious of me, you don't know me obviously, here I'm just gio24. Funny, you're not even able to understand what I mean...and I will leave you in your ignorance...have a good life.
You're not envious of me, you don't know me obviously, here I'm just gio24. Funny, you're not even able to understand what I mean...and I will leave you in your ignorance...have a good life...
I was being sarcastic...Maybe I'm not the only one who doesn't understand...Attached are some of the indicators(all no repaint at all) that I have translated from other languages ,something modified,something from repaint to no repaint or made by me from 0...So I know how to program an indicator and I know what I'm talking about when I see a repaint or a redraw... but I don't use them in my trading (just some to see better the price action like the one in the chart with the maroon and navy rectangles to see better who controls the supply and demand of the market).Some of my indicator are online for free because I shared with the trading community in the years(some of them were resold without my permission).no envious:
Good luck wiyh your sales!

:ROFLMAO:

Вложения

• 1.png
    1.png
    105 КБ · Просмотры: 224
  • 2.png
    2.png
    68,6 КБ · Просмотры: 217
Последнее редактирование:
Верх